SocialMarker – Quickly Submit Your Blog Articles to Over 30 Social Bookmarking Sites
I just found an awesome new tool called SocialMarker. Social Marker allows you to quickly submit your articles to over 30 social bookmarking and social news sites. I have tried others in the past like SocialPoster.com, but I am finding SocialMarker to be even better. SocialMarker greatly speeds up the submission process. I can now submit an article to all of these sites in about 10 minutes.
Why would you want to submit your posts to over 30 social bookmarking sites?
- Google Indexing – I find that when I submit my articles to a lot of social bookmarking sites, my articles get listed with google very quickly. Additionally, the social bookmarked pages also rank very high in google.
- Traffic – I get some nice traffic from each social bookmarking site.
- Backlinks – Many of the social bookmarking sites that you submit your articles to will give you backlinks. This is an often underutilized strategy among bloggers and internet marketers.
How does SocialMarker work?
- Place SocialMarker Bookmarklet onto your Firefox toolbar
- Go to the article you would like to submit and click the SocialMarker Bookmarket
- Edit the Bookmark Details Box to include a description of the article, tags, title and url. The title and tags should already be filled in by SocialMarker.
- Sign in to the first social bookmarking site and submit your article.
- Then hit the “Next” button to move onto the next social bookmarking site.
Here is a list of all of the social bookmarking sites currently available through SocialMarker.